시행일자: 2016년 4월 7일
Retrica is a easy and fun way to capture, share and record unforgettable moments with your loved ones. You can create photo or video, then share and record the those moments.
When you use these services—and any others we release—you’ll inevitably share some information with us. Since your privacy means much to us, we want you to learn about the information we collect, how we use it, whom we share it with, and the choices we give you to control, access, and update your information.
Information We Collect
There are three basic ways we collect information:
- Information you choose to give us.
- Information we get when you use our services.
- Information we get from third parties.
- Here’s a little more detail on each of these categories.
Information You Choose to Give Us
When you interact with our services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. For example, when you to set up a basic Retrica account, we need to collect a few important details about you, such as: a unique username you’d like to go by, a password, an email address, a phone number. To make it easier for others to find you, we may also ask you to provide us with some additional information that will be publicly visible on our services, such as profile pictures, a name, or other useful identifying information.
Of course, you’ll also inevitably share us whatever information you send through the services, such as photos and videos to your friends. Keep in mind that the friends who receive your photo, video and any other content can always save that content or copy it outside the app. So, the same common sense that applies to the Internet at large applies to Retrica as well: Do not send or share content that you wouldn’t want someone to save or share.
Also, when you contact Retrica Support or communicate with us in any other way, we’ll collect whatever information you volunteer.
Information We Get When You Use Our Services
When you use our services, we collect information about which of those services you’ve used and how you’ve used them. We might know, for instance, that you used “i” filter, recorded a video then shared it to few of your friends. Here’s a fuller explanation of the types of information we collect when you use our services:
Usage Information. We collect information about your activity through our services. For example, we may collect information about:
- how you interact with the services, such as which filters you view or apply to photo and video
- how you communicate with other Retricans, such as their names, the time and date of your communications, the number of medias you exchange with your friends, which friends you interacted with the most, and your reactions on these interactions.
Content Information. We collect information about the content you provide, such as if the recipient has viewed the content and the metadata that is provided with the content.
Photo metadata. Photo metadata is usually technical data that is associated with the photos and videos. Photo metadata describes when, how, where, and by which device the photo was created. Photo metadata may also include data that helps us describe the rudimentary characteristics of photos, such as types of objects, surroundings and others present in the photos, in a manner that cannot be used to reconstruct the photos or uniquely identify any specific objects, individuals or surroundings.
Device Information. We collect device-specific information, such as the hardware model, operating system version, advertising identifier, unique application identifiers, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, wireless network, and mobile network information (including the mobile phone number).
Device Phonebook. Because Retrica is also about communicating with friends, we may—with your consent—collect information from your device’s phonebook.
Camera and Photos. Many of our services require us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos. We’ll access your camera and photos only after you give us your consent.
Location Information. When you use our services we may collect information about your location. With your consent, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses.
Information We Collect from Third Parties
We may collect information that other users provide about you when they use our services. For example, if another user allows us to collect information from their device phonebook—and you’re one of that user’s contacts—we may combine the information we collect from that user’s phonebook with other information we have collected about you. We may also obtain information from other companies that are owned or operated by us, or any other third-party sources, and combine that with the information we collect through our services.
How We Use Information
You could be wondering what we would do with the information we collect. First, we use it to improve our products and services. Beside that, we do a lot more as well, such as:
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services
- communicate with you
- monitor and analyze trends and usage
- personalize the services by, among other things, suggesting friends or profile information, or customizing the content we show you, including ads
- enhance the safety and security of our products and services
- verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity
- use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them
- enforce our Terms of Service and other usage polices
We may also store some information locally on your device. For example, we may store information as local cache so that you can open the app and view content faster.
How We Share Information
We may share information about you in the following ways:
With other Retricans. We may share the following information with other Retricans:
- information about you, such as your username and name;
- information about how you have interacted with the services, such as the names of Retricans you are friends with, and other information that will help Retricans understand your connections with others using the services.
- any additional information you have consented for us to share. For example, when you let us access your device phonebook, we may share information about you with other users who have your phone number in their device phonebook; and
- content you post or send could be shared with other Retricans; how widely your content is shared depends on your personal settings and the type of service you are using.
With all Retricans and the general public. We may share the following information with all Retricans as well as the general public:
- public information like profile pictures
With our affiliates. We may share information with entities within other services of Retrica
With third parties. We may share your information with the following third parties:
With service providers, sellers, and partners. We may share information about you with service providers who perform services on our behalf, sellers that provide goods through our services, and business partners that provide services and functionality.
With third parties for legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, government request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation;
- investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations;
- protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others; or
- detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
With third parties as part of a merger or acquisition. If Retrica gets involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
In the aggregate or after de-identification. We may also share with third parties, such as advertisers, aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Information You Choose to Share with Third Parties
The services may also contain third-party links and search results, include third-party integrations, or be a co-branded or third-party-branded service that’s being provided jointly with or by another company. By going to those links, using the third-party integration, or using a co-branded or third-party-branded service, you may be providing information (including personal information) directly to the third party, us, or both. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for how those third parties collect or use your information. As always, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of every third-party website or service that you visit or use, including those third parties you interact with through our services.
Our services are not intended for – and we don’t direct them to – anyone under 13. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13.